- ATM Software Stack Engineer capable of designing solutions, writing code, testing code, automating testing and deployment
- Overall delivery of software components working in collaboration with product and design teams
- Collaborating with other technology teams to ensure integrated end-to-end design and integration.
- Enforcing existing process guidelines; drives new processes, guidelines, team rules, and best practices.
- Working within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across development tools and technologies
- Leading the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
- Willing, and able to work with new technologies and pitch in on story tasks and bug fixes (design, code, test, CI/CD, deploy, etc)
- You're a tinkerer and love technology - Myo, Amazon Echo, Arduino and IoT, AR/VR, Creative Coding; you like hackathons and innovation sprints.
Associated topics: algorithm, application, backend, c++, devops, matlab, php, programming, python, software development engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.