El Segundo,California,United States6B1DP2
Boeing Defense Space & Security seeks Junior Digital ASIC/FPGA Design Engineers to support the Satellite Capabilities organization and multiple satellite product lines based in El Segundo, CA.
- Utilize high-level architectural documentation along with algorithm description and implement DSP functions for functions such as decimation, interpolation, general filtering, up-down conversion, digital beam forming, channelization, and be able to develop mathematical models in SystemVerilog to verify design implementation and develop and run scripts and Make files.
- Maintains detailed requirements and specifications for various electronic products.
- Develops detailed designs of limited scope.
- Conducts various methods of testing and analysis to support design.
- Gathers data for technical performance measures and performs basic analysis.
- Provides basic engineering support throughout the lifecycle of the product. Conducts trade studies and literature research to support future product designs.
- Works under general supervision.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a US Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. 120.15 is required. US Person includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Experience in Digital ASIC design and verification.
- Experience with ASIC development including architectural definition, detailed design implementation using SystemVerilog, and functional verification using SystemVerilog.
- Experience with design architecture and detailed specification generation.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Knowledge and competency of UVM.
- Thrive in working within a fast-paced environment and work well in a team of ASIC engineers and Subsystem engineers.
- Demonstrated history of 1st pass success with ASIC designs.
Typical Education and Experience
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 2 or more years' experience or a Master's degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Yes, 10 % of the TimeSpace and LaunchIndividual ContributorNoNoStandardUnited States; The Boeing Company
Associated topics: design, design engineer, digital, engineer ii, engineer iii, hardware designer, hardware engineer, ic, plc, schema