Analyst, Marketing Investment Planning: Bloomingdales New York, NY
21 Warren St
Loading some great jobs for you...
Take the helm of one of the world's most iconic brands, and bring it to life for customers around the globe. As part of Bloomingdale's marketing team, you'll own, guide, and create a marketing experience like no other. You'll innovate, drive customer engagement and own the Bloomingdale's brand. As part of our creative team, you'll bring our iconic brand to life. From copywriting to graphic design - Bloomingdale's is your destination for amazing opportunities.
At Bloomingdale's we guide and inspire our customers to make style a creative source of energy in their lives. The Marketing Investment Analyst will focus on providing marketing support to the merchant organization and will be responsible for maintaining marketing systems, creating ad hoc reporting and assisting in analyzing the merchant marketing spend. The ideal candidate will have the analytical and creative skills needed to connect quantitative data to insights that drive and change the business and marketing activities. Effective communication and collaboration skills are critical in this role; this position requires frequent communication with multiple teams and divisions including Buying, Merchant Marketing, Finance, Marketing, Creative, and Visual. Our ideal candidate is proactive, curious, and willing to roll up their sleeves to pitch in and get the job done. Perform other duties as assigned.
* Serve as liaison for marketing media teams and the merchant organization by providing weekly/monthly reporting, updating systems when needed and fielding all budget and strategy related questions. * Maintain internal marketing campaign and budget planning system by: entering all merchant information into MAS, creating and pulling requested reporting, ensuring system accuracy, assisting marketing media teams with system workload. * Partner with merchandise marketing and the finance business office on the marketing budget ROF process and update all budget reporting with actualized spend. Work with business office monthly to assist with financial closing. * Manage marketing portal to determine which in-season, ad hoc projects should be supported and log any changes requested - work with business office, merchandise marketing and marketing media teams to coordinate approved changes. * Responsible for analysis and deployment of weekly marketing strategy playbook - analyze promotions and campaigns to determine any factors that could influence company performance, ensure accuracy of reporting. * Attend all marketing finance closing meetings as budget planning representative. * Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
* Bachelor's Degree * 1 - 3 years of experience in Marketing or retail analytics
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills * Ability to develop and decipher instructional documents
* Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
* Strong problem solving skills and ability to resolve issues * Ability to summarize and present complex findings in a clear, concise and timely manner * Ability to understand business questions and conduct solution-driven analysis
* This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking. * May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching. * May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time. * Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment. * May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Discounted Admission to NYC Cultural Attractions
Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.