Here's your opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new in-house team for of one of the largest, most successful retailers in the US. If you are a highly skilled, talented creative designer with proven ability to conceive and execute persuasive creative, then we want to meet you. The Digital Designer + Template Master will play an integral role in a team of creative professionals including senior designers, writers, stylists and production artists. You would be instrumental in evolving and enhancing the story of one of the nation's most popular brands, as well as growing new store concepts, and expanding our marketing messages across all channels and media. The position reports to the Design Director. Our offices are in lower Manhattan. If you have a pioneer spirit, are enthusiastic, and thrive in a fast-paced, reactive environment, then you are a great candidate. We are seeking someone with strong creative talent, exceptional graphic skills, and the desire to be part of a world-class in-house creative team.
* Manage and maintain the digital email template
* Execute creative and well-designed marketing solutions across multiple platforms
* Establish effective creative strategies in concert with internal Marketing stakeholders
* Execute creative campaigns in digital media for our stores and websites, including
* Digital Marketing Emails
* Circular / Catalog
* Web graphics
* Content / Video
* Deliver creative execution that is on brief, on time, and on budget
* Work collaboratively with other team members to deliver high quality, accurate creative assets
* 3+ years of relevant professional experience
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in design or creative studies
* Proven examples of your creative in successful ad campaigns and projects
* Strong typographic and design skills
* Ability to work collaboratively with others with respect for their unique contributions
* Mastery of Adobe CS and other applications for digital and print production including all stages of the production cycles
* Basic understanding of Dreamweaver, must be willing to learn and embrace HTML.
* Ability to guide internal/external production partners in achieving top quality creative execution
* Experience in retail industry
* Experience in a marketing department
* Experience in a world class creative agency and/or a start-up environment
* Experience in Home design and decorating industry
TRAITS WE VALUE:
* Genuine enthusiasm for great marketing creative and design ? typography, images, and copy
* The drive to see projects through to the end and deal with the adversities along the way
* Collaborative mentality, ability to recognize how to get things done as a team
* High standards in creative execution and appreciation for design excellence
* Desire to be an collaborative and inspirational partner in the creative process
* Self confidence and composure to accept critique, process it, and apply the learning to improve
* Demonstrated passion for design innovation, and explorative creative thought
* Resourcefulness and fearlessness in solving problems, overcoming obstacles, and exploring the unknown
Please provide a link to your online portfolio or a PDF of your portfolio with your application
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
This email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Associated topics: architecture, design, engineer ii, engineer iii, engineer iv, h/w designer, ic, layout, schema, semiconductor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.