The Workforce Investment Organization (WIO) Site Manager oversees daily operations of the Manhattan Office of ArchCare's New York State Department of Health funded long term care worker training program. The Site Manager will oversee operations of the Mid-town Manhattan training center. Coordinate onsite training programs, welcome training participants, order supplies and materials needed for onsite training programs. Ensure training center is clean, safe and presentable at all times. Assist in marketing available training programs to eligible long term care providers and workers via in-person visits and presentations, telephone outreach, direct mail and online. Process all training program participants via ArchCare's Learning Management System. Assist in maintaining detailed records for required reporting to WIO leadership, partner organizations, funding sources and ad hoc reporting as needed. Assist in the compilation of statistics to measure training outcomes per the requirements of The Department of Health and Managed Long Term Care organizations. Ensure all participant and referral source attendance and contact information is collected. Assist in the development of marketing materials and partner with marketing department to create advertising and outreach campaigns. Coordinate community outreach. Maintain knowledge of available courses and advise students, potential students and students' employers accordingly. Assist finance department with billing and maintaining financial records. Liaise with Clinical Educator and Senior Director of Learning and Organizational Development to ensure smooth program operations and a positive student experience. Assist in measuring training outcomes ? impact of courses and future outcomes for students and participating organizations.
* Assist in recruitment of students for training program.
* Maintain detailed records of all students enrolled in program, coordinate the flow of information between students, instructors and students' employers.
* Provide outreach, presentations and consultations to long term care organizations and long term care workers at various community based locations to generate enrollment in training courses.
* Assist in data tracking and analysis.
* Prepare professional presentations for the institution and leadership.
* Create brochures and educational material that have a professional appearance and meet guidelines for health literacy.
* Prepare performance reports and dashboards for all outcome measures being tracked.
* Provide Five Star Customer Service to all internal and external customers 100% of the time.
Bachelor's Degree Required, Master's preferred.
Advanced analytical and data manipulation skills, Advanced background in Microsoft Excel, Learning Management Software and Advanced technical writing skills, Computer graphic design experience a plus.
Accountable/ Results Oriented, Attention to Detail, Problem Solving
3 years experience in office/administrative management