OverviewAt least 5-7 years of experience in a creative/design role
Our Graphic Designer will be responsible for building out brand assets, marketing campaigns, and company materials within all facets of client needs. You will work with our Creative Services, Project Managers, Copywriters and other Graphic Designers to bring narrative and conceptual ideas to life.
While creative concepting is not a primary function of this position, the designer will have ample opportunity to stretch themselves creatively within the Firm, including brand creation. Graphic Designers will often be required to work both independently and in collaborative teams, under the direction of the AVP Creative Services.
* Maintain: Develop and maintain consistent brand image and identity across all company materials during production phases.
* Collaborate: Work with other Graphic Designers, Copywriters and team members to produce powerful visual language.
* Conceptualize, plan, and design creative projects according to creative brief and/or product specifications
* Work with clients, art directors, copywriters, and other creative team members to develop design solutions
* Hand sketch, render ideas in a prototype scenario for internal idea development
* Responsible for the quality of execution and quality of thinking and creative
* Come up with the best creative and innovative solutions achieved within budget
* Be able to effectively visualize and create concepts into the end product, incorporating photography style, imagery, typography, iconography
* Produce all creative material, including procuring photography and/or illustrations, integrating copy into the design, and building mechanicals
* Mentoring and serving as a technical and creative resource for the team, assisting in the resolution of complex problems, and helping them grow in their roles
* Manage own time, working within budget and scheduling requirements
* Continually updating their presentation and technical software skills
* Present concepts to clients for approval
* Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects
* Ability to work independently or collaborating on design projects
* Ability to accept constructive criticism and change
* Thrive under pressure and have a high level of productivity
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Strict attention to detail while working quickly
* Strong typographic and content layout skills
* Flourish in a work environment under both specific direction and open-ended tasking
* Current knowledge of design trends in marketing and creative communications
* College or University diploma in design or another applicable field
* Effective team building skills
* Experience leading or supervising
* Willingness and flexibility to accept direction